Zionor Swimming Goggles, G6 Non Polarized Swim Goggles UV Protection
Color: G6- Non-Polarized Black with Smoke Lens
- HIGH PERFORMANCE - Special designed frame for adults face shape and reduce water resistance, unique nose gasket for better sealing, fits both round and narrow face.
- CRYSTAL VIEW & FOG FREE - UV protection and anti-fogging treatments on lens provides clear view without sunlight reflection under the pool and outdoor swimming.
- SAFE & ALLERGY-FREE - Made of high quality non-toxic silicone and impact-resistance lens. Superior watertight shape prevents chlorine getting in.
- COMFORTABLE - Optimized cushion on goggle frame provides less pressure. No raccoon eyes after each swim lesson or fun in the pool.
- If you need the same model of near-sighted goggles , please enter our store to have a look, which named ZIONOR RX Prescription Swim Goggles, we offer different prescription diopters: -2.0, -2.5, -3.0, -3.5, -4.0, -4.5, -5.0, -6.0, -7.0.
Feature & Function:
- Solid anti-fog, waterproof and UV protection coating.
- Adjustable split head straps for convenient wearing and less pressure.
- Safety hypoallergenic material offers allergy-free, odorless experience.
- Sturdy one-piece structure and long-last using.
- Optmized strap design with large adjustment range.
- Superior Silicone Material, comfortable to wear.
- Easy on and off, lightweight you barely can feel it when swimming.
How to prevent fogging when swimming?- The anti-fogging coating on inside lens will be eventually faded, here are some tips for how to maintain the fog-resistance function of the swimming goggles:
- Use anti-fog spray. Put them on inside lens.
- Activate the anti-fogging coating of inside lens by soaking the goggles in the water before swimming.
- Make sure the goggles fit tightly on your face and there is no gap when swimming.
- Place one small drop of dish soap on each lens, followed by a rinse in cool water for one to two minutes.
- Spit and lick the inside lens like the athletes do :)
- Make sure the goggles sit on your nose bridge and around eyes comfortably and the sealing the perfect.
- You may adjust the goggles and feel a slight pressure from the goggles to your skin.
- Adjust the strap and secure the goggle so it will stay put when swimming.
- Please always remember that the main reason of leaking may not caused by the strap, but the goggles frame has gap.
- Double check if the goggles can fit you properly with or without strap around your head to get the vacuum-sealing.
Package Dimensions: 8.9 x 4.4 x 1.7 inches